Elsie's Birthday Party

For her birthday, Elsie wanted a painting party.  I'm not a painter, but I've been to a step by step painting place a couple times, so I felt fairly confident I could walk these 6 and 7 year olds through painting.  I found a tutorial on YouTube.  
Luckily, my neighbor is a painter and she has actually owned a couple painting studios so, I picked her brain a bit and borrowed her easels.  When she dropped her daughter off at the party, she asked if I wanted help and pretty much ran the class.  Haha.  I have the best neighbors.  She was worried that she was "taking over".  I told her I was happy to have you take over.  





It was really fun.  I think the kids had a good time and it wasn't too messy.  I let the kids decorate their own cupcakes and that ended up being the messiest part.

 It's so fun to see all the finished paintings...the same but different!
Happy Birthday party Elsie!  She reminded me many times that it was her first birthday party...Hope it was a good one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elsie is 6!

Ward Campout