Ward Campout


We went camping with our ward back in January...I kept saying, if there is rain in the forecast, I'm not going.  We camped down at Brazos bend, and you can see the flood line from Harvey.  It was so spooky. 
Well, I guess I didn't look at the forecast because I went camping and it rained the entire night.  Not a little rain, a lot of rain.  Luckily there wasn't thunder and lightning.  I kept waiting for the tent to leak and it was already chilly.  
We survived the night, but most families didn't.  Almost everyone left during the evening and throughout the night.  
I guess it made for a memorable campout, but I spent most of the night wishing I had stayed home.  
 There was lots of breakfast for everyone.  :)

 I might never go on a ward campout again.  This year it rained, last year the mosquitos were so bad and it was really hot...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elsie is 6!

Elsie's Birthday Party